NC Teaching Spa is now open to the public.
We continue to strictly following Personal Care sector-specific COVID-19 health & safety protocols, as outlined by Niagara Region Public Health and are committed to providing the highest standards in the spa & personal care industry. We are implementing the following preventative measures at NC Teaching Spa.
Payment, Gratuities & Paperwork
Payment for products and services are only accepted by Debit or Credit with “tap” as the preferred means of payment. NC Teaching Spa accepts Visa, MasterCard and AMEX. Cash is not accepted at this time for service payment.
Gratuities alone can be paid in Cash or added to Debit or Credit payment and will go directly to the student Esthetician.
Required paperwork will be emailed to you prior to your appointment. **You are asked to complete this, scan and email it back 24 hours prior to your appointment.
Spa Guest Screening
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 please cancel your appointment 24 hours in advance if possible, visit your nearest COVID testing centre, and plan your visit for a later date. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone with Covid-19 symptoms of any kind.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, you will be advised to visit https://www.niagarahealth.on.ca/site/assessmentcentres or contact your healthcare provider
- We will make every attempt to reschedule your spa appointment at least 7 days from the cancelled appointment.
Physical Distancing – Currently not applicable
- If necessary, a limited number of guests will be checking in/checking out at a time to allow for physical distancing at our Front Desk.
Our spa guests & staff may wear face covering if they wish, however it is not currently enforced.
Our NC Teaching Spa Team members are not required to wear a surgical/procedural mask for the duration of any services, while performing any treatments for our guests, unless they choose to do so. Guests who choose to wear a face covering, and are receiving a facial treatments (facials, facial waxing) will be asked to remove their masks upon advisement during the service.
Cleaning & Disinfecting
- We will be cleaning & disinfecting surfaces throughout the spa frequently throughout the day with Health Canada-approved COVID-19 rated disinfectants.
- Our student Estheticians have allocated time between each appointment for a thorough cleaning & disinfecting of the treatment beds, tables, surfaces, equipment, linens and materials.
Hand Hygiene & Respiratory Etiquette
Our spa guests & staff are asked to practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette. We provide Health Canada approved hand sanitizer to staff and spa guests throughout the spa facility.