NC Teaching SpaNiagara College Canada,
135 Taylor Road,
Our Spa is located in room 103 of the East Wing.
Parking at the Spa
Parking at the Spa
Click on each number on the map for step-by-step instructions about how to park at the Spa. Start at STEP 1.
1) Enter the campus
Enter the Daniel J. Patterson Campus in Niagara-on-the-Lake via the main entrance off of Taylor Rd. Drive straight forward.
2) Proceed to parking lot B2/B3.
To proceed to lots B2/B3 (we recommend that you park in these lots), continue straight.
3) At the stop sign, turn left.
4) Proceed forward at the next stop sign.
5) Look for parking lot B2 on your left.
Park in lot B2 or B3. If parking is full, we recommend that you park in A1/A2 (marked with *) at the front of the campus.
* Alternate Parking
If B2/B3 is full, lots A1/A2 at the front of the campus are also recommended.
- No physical parking slips or permits are issued.
- Spa guests are asked to contact the Spa receptionist/Spa voicemail at 905-641-2252 ext. 4230, with your name and license plate number at least 48 hours in advance of your appointment to receive free parking. If your appointment is on a Monday, this information should be left with the Spa receptionist no later than Friday at noon. If your name and license plate number are not left with the Spa receptionist/on voicemail, you will be required to pay for your parking.
- All parking sessions are recorded through HonkMobile app and are based on your license plate number. Parking on-campus is bylaw enforced from Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Fire lanes and accessible parking is enforced 24/7. Bylaw Officers patrol lots daily. If you wish to pay for parking, please follow the instructions on the Parking Services page.
- The NC parking lots are busy most days. It is advised for appointments starting before 3:00 p.m. to arrive early, to give yourself time to locate a parking space.
- A parking lot map is available at niagaracollege.ca/notlparkingmap/. The best areas to park on-campus are (in order) lots B2, B3, A1 or A2. After parking, enter the doors where "Marotta Family Innovative Complex" is identified on the building. The Spa is located on the 1st floor in room E103 (see: campus maps).